- a variety of liquid level switch type selection.
- 15 years rich experience for customized and OEM.
- reliable testing all applications in various fluid medium: water, oil, chemical reagents, deionized water, drinking water, waste liquid, hydraulic oil, diesel oil, etc.
- shell material: P.P./S. S. / PVDF/PPH/PFA/SUS316 / SUS304 optional.
|Maximum switching power
|Max. switching voltage (DC)
|Maximum Switching Voltage (AC）
|Maximum Switching Current (DC)
|Maximum Switching Current (AC)
|Minimum Breakdown Voltage
|Maximum Load Current
|Maximum contact impedance
|Minimum Insulation Resistance
|Operating Temperature Range
*Can be customized temperature to 200℃。
The reed switch principle is commonly used in level sensors to detect the level of a liquid or solid material. Reed switches consist of two flexible metal reeds that are hermetically sealed within a glass capsule containing an inert gas1.
Factory and Company
Segmensensor Co., Ltd. is an innovative enterprise focusing on industrial grade photoelectric sensors and level sensors, mainly R&D photoelectric position measurement and level measurement sensors, providing one-stop solutions for 3C electronics, new energy, semiconductor process, medical electronics and service robot industries. Our sensor to fulfillment the discrete industrial customers in high temperature, electromagnetic interference, confined space, light reflection, and other use scenarios for the position, distance, displacement, liquid level sensor’s application. our engineers have more than 15 years of rich experience, our factory through quality management system ISO:9001: 2005, occupational health and safety management certification, the implementation of RoHS environmental protection directive, the series of products have passed CE, UL, RoHs Mark international certification, product quality performance Safe and reliable. enables global users to become the industry leader in smart industry and the Internet of everything in the industrial age,.
Packing & Shipping
- Q:What payment method your company accepts?
A:We accept T/T(Bank Transfer),L/C,Western Union and Paypal.f any other payment method is more convenient to you,please tell us by including a note while making payment.
- Q:Can you do drop shipping?
A:Yes,we can help you ship the goods to any address you want.We will not put any catalogue or any document with our company info in it if you requested.
- Q: How long for the production time?
A: Normally in stock, or 2 weeks depends on order quantity.
- Q: You said we can use our own logo? What's the MOQ if we wanna do this?
- Q: How to contact you guys?
A: You can contact us online or send us email:
technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
product manager: email@example.com